type statfps in your console in order to see your frame rate.
download reforce from to force higher refreshrates (makes everything WAY smoother).
download TO:C keybinder from
1. In game go to settings under input and uncheck reduce mouse lag option
2. go to your TOCrossfire.ini hit ctrl + f and search for "cubemaps" and set it to false.
3. go to your TOCrossfire.ini hit ctrl + f search "bWeaponShouldViewShake=true" set to false
4. go to your tocrossfireuser.ini ctrl + f and search "bdisablebob" set "bDisablebob=True" it should be udner the section [TO2_Objective.TO2_ObjectivePawn]
5. make sure to enable every instance of precaching for smoothest game play (only if you have 1 gig or more of ram, disable all if 512 mb or less)
6. type preferences in console, go to display, set lightmap to ultralow
7. in preferences go to rendering, click on direct3d support. Set desired refreshrate to 0.
That's bascialy everything I can think of off the top of my head...
Last edited by Kal-El \ .:Ninja:.\Sharigan on Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.