I made players larger and their guns stronger in-game during wars.
I had a person fired by posting obscene images on their clan page.
I hacked a NATO administrator's account.
I hacked the NATO FTP.
I joined over 250 clans.
I stole people's web admin credentials by having access to their admin password.
I stole people's clans by being a war arranger and exploiting a bug in NATO.
Ask me any questions you want.
1. Nothing you did made players better. You took hacks made by someone else who actually had a brain and gave them to other players. Nothing special there.
2. Good for you. Hopefully that made you feel better about yourself.
3. You hacked a forum account on a webpage that is not maintained that had many security flaws that any child could have looked up and used. Nothing special there either.
4. You didn't hack the ftp. All you did is found the password that was posted in the forums and logged in.
5. Big deal. So did others.
6. Again using something that someone else came up with. Not even original.
7. And who cares?