All times are UTC-11:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1190 posts ]  Go to page Previous 174 75 76 77 7880 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 7:00 am
Posts: 1341
Location: Michigan
SiN wrote:
Im pretty sure he got permabanned on the forums by delta?


err nevermind that was black light and was banned by beholder

_________________
Delta explaining Rogues TO rules. wrote:
"There are no excuses to this rule.

No, seriously, there aren't any excuses.

Do you think I'm kidding? We will fucking ban your ass!"


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2002 7:00 am
Posts: 3220
uhh...why would that happen?

BB is cool...

_________________
'[SS wrote:
-TonyMontana{MC}']you're a nig and you dress like you're white

Dimebag_ wrote:
you were a wrestler weren't you? You groped men didn't you! LOL! kid you bash everyone but your the biggest piece of shit kid.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2002 7:00 am
Posts: 3220
LOL...

yeah blacklite = mark = cheater #3531531532512512352136324y643264216432q643q2 6fdhfdfh g y = mc2

_________________
'[SS wrote:
-TonyMontana{MC}']you're a nig and you dress like you're white

Dimebag_ wrote:
you were a wrestler weren't you? You groped men didn't you! LOL! kid you bash everyone but your the biggest piece of shit kid.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2002 8:00 am
Posts: 2707
Location: Canada
mark was a cool mexican

and his gf was hot <3

_________________
Image

'Delta.' wrote:
The first rule of NATO3 is: You do not talk about NATO3.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:23 am 
Offline
Admin
Admin

Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2002 6:00 am
Posts: 8728
sharp this sharp that blah blah blah wrote:

NATO should have never banned dos...that was some bullshit rogue lol...

EDIT : like pb getting banned for no recoil / slope / look ... some bullshit like that...lol...played with dos almost every day back then and could still sorta compete with them...



Why did you mention my name? I wasn't even a Nato DC member when the DOS members were banned.

_________________
<img src="http://www.clanblackops.net/signatures/roguesig7.jpg">


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 2:00 am
Posts: 4725
That's because like usual he is a complete retard and thinks he knows everything Travis.

_________________
Image


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2003 9:00 am
Posts: 3630
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
sharp this sharp that blah blah blah wrote:
my greatest TO memory......

is playing with all of you...

I love you all...even though I passed the brink of really fucking annoying a long time ago and could never go back :(

but all I remember is hearing all the good players and great players talk about the old school really shady but hella good clans...like pb talking about the DOS days or konar or jeff or one of those guys talk about clans like |2 resurrection...clans like that...so many of those players lol...I feared them...were a nightmare to play.

NATO should have never banned dos...that was some bullshit rogue lol...

EDIT : like pb getting banned for no recoil / slope / look ... some bullshit like that...lol...played with dos almost every day back then and could still sorta compete with them...

I remember when it was fun to get owned...now its just annoying lol.

Your so full of fucking shit it's pathetic. How many years did you flame DOS including(especially) PB for being cheating fucks?

Save your hypocritical bs.

_________________
http://www.clan-pin.com
Image
Imperious wrote:
I unfortunatly never cheated although I was tempted every time i played PiN

*mandy* wrote:
and no im not easy, unless there is a 24 pack involved
then maybe so...


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 25, 2002 7:00 am
Posts: 1114
PB and PL were the shit, two awesome kids, who gives a fuck if they cheated

_________________
Image



Sharp/Makaveli/thasharpesteva wrote:
TO is my life.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 3320
Location: Chicago, IL
they werent kids lol they in their late 20's early 30's but ya they were cool dudes

_________________
Image
Biggie wrote:
I got so much talent flowin out my buttcheeks, i gotta sleep on my stomach so i dont fuck up my sheets


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 25, 2002 7:00 am
Posts: 1114
back in 2000 they had to be atleast 18-22 and thats when I really played with them. SO yes KIDS , and they were the shit. BY the way that was 10 years ago.

_________________
Image







Sharp/Makaveli/thasharpesteva wrote:
TO is my life.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2003 9:00 am
Posts: 3630
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
PB seemed like a cool guy...was fun to pub with, good personality, funny forums, kept his clan together for years, etc...

Mark (BL) on the other hand was a total fuck imo. Anyone that has ever been on Roger Wilco,TS, etc.. with him knows this. The only one that put up with his bs and thought he was cool was Josh. Mark always looked for an edge ...whether that be bug abusing, cheating, etc... not to mention he was a cry baby whining puke with a faggy voice.

_________________
http://www.clan-pin.com

Image

Imperious wrote:
I unfortunatly never cheated although I was tempted every time i played PiN

*mandy* wrote:
and no im not easy, unless there is a 24 pack involved
then maybe so...


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 25, 2002 7:00 am
Posts: 1114
BL? BlackLite? Never really played with him. Blackbox on the other hand was cool as hell, and had a great head on his shoulders. And was excellent @ TO for having the shitty computer I remember him having lol.

_________________
Image







Sharp/Makaveli/thasharpesteva wrote:
TO is my life.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2003 5:00 am
Posts: 2445
Location: Detroit, MI
kip why do you act like you know any of these people

_________________
<font size=1 face=tahoma color=white>champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends.</font>
Image


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2003 9:00 am
Posts: 3630
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
xtwnd wrote:
kip why do you act like you know any of these people

? I played on the LV/TU server...a lot. It was hosted LV Loaded Dice closet in Vancouver BC and I got a great ping on it....I live in Alaska. Not sure what or who you know that's west coast. I used to be Santa Ducks "test subjetct" when he was changing up on the XGMR server.I knew him when he was in Area 51. but things like toning down the fire power on the Saiga...a change the Euro's made...with this help for the 3.5 patch. your what...Michigan ? I don't ever remember seeing you on servers like DNA, XGMR, Ilan 24/7 San Jose server, LV etc... In fact I remember when we used a home hosted Roger Wilco before TS was ever the "in thing". Clans like Wicked, Rated -X-, etc.. all used home hosted Roger Wilco until TS came about.

The shitty map "Free Fall" was a map made by HUH Boobies and hosted first on PB's server... HUH was a clan I helped form.

So before you post, think first.

_________________
http://www.clan-pin.com

Image

Imperious wrote:
I unfortunatly never cheated although I was tempted every time i played PiN

*mandy* wrote:
and no im not easy, unless there is a 24 pack involved
then maybe so...


Last edited by Why_Me on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2003 5:00 am
Posts: 2445
Location: Detroit, MI
Why_Me wrote:
? I played on the LV/TU server...a lot. It was hosted LV Loaded Dice closet in Vancouver BC and I got a great ping on it....I live in Alaska. Not sure what or who you know that's west coast. I used to be Santa Ducks "test subjetct" when he was changing up on the XGMR server.I knew him when he was in Area 51. but things like toning down the fire power on the Saiga...a change the Euro's made...with this help for the 3.5 patch. your what...Michigan ? I don't ever remember seeing you on servers like DNA, XGMR, Ilan 24/7 San Jose server, LV etc... In fact I remember when we used a home hosted Roger Wilco before TS was ever the "in thing". Clans like Wicked, Rated -X-, etc.. all used home hosted Roger Wilco until TS came about.

The shitty map "Free Fall" was a map made by HUH Boobies and hosted first on PB's server... HUH was a clan I helped form.

So before you post, think first.



or i could post one line and have you write a book. then laugh.

_________________
<font size=1 face=tahoma color=white>champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends.</font>

Image


Report this post
Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1190 posts ]  Go to page Previous 174 75 76 77 7880 Next

All times are UTC-11:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | DVGFX2 by: Prosk8er ©