All times are UTC-11:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1191 posts ]  Go to page Previous 176 77 78 79 80 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:49 pm
Posts: 119
clique
the word is clique not click


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2003 4:22 pm
Posts: 2614
Location: Short Hills, NJ
lol

_________________
<img src="http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1514/image3wt9.jpg" border="0" alt="">

CaNNi wrote:
You need to fuck off and get a life, before I g shock you like vombagon says he will do, but this time ill come to your house and fucking cut your head off while your sleeping and post it on the nato forums.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2002 6:32 pm
Posts: 1508
Location: Montreal, Qc, Canada
I love you guys :eyebrow:

_________________
Image


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:49 pm
Posts: 119
btw there are tons of new good TO memories being made in #topug on irc.gamesurge.net .....
and we love you tank :)


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2003 5:00 am
Posts: 2445
Location: Detroit, MI
haberdash

_________________
<font size=1 face=tahoma color=white>champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends.</font>
Image


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:49 pm
Posts: 119
haberdash/ery for example is a great TO memory that was made thanks to topug


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 3320
Location: Chicago, IL
sharp, Dos did not like u at all. hate to break it to ya.

_________________
Image
Biggie wrote:
I got so much talent flowin out my buttcheeks, i gotta sleep on my stomach so i dont fuck up my sheets


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:35 am
Posts: 224
Location: Staten Island,New York
pin.

_________________
Sharp/Makaveli wrote:
and lolghettokidcheater......lol...

SoLiDiOuS wrote:
hopefully no one helps him and he disappears lol

MilitaryMinded / Metamorphosis / ROFL wrote:
out of everything said. i'm still fucked up about how people saying nigger on these forums is not worth a ban.. but flaming outlaw, sin, and ghettofagcheater is.. noone even edited that post.. seriously WTF

SoLiDiOuS wrote:
ghetto, u cheat, u suck with cheats, puberty hasnt hit ur ballsac
Oh, and the game is almost older than you


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2003 5:00 am
Posts: 2445
Location: Detroit, MI
get the fuck out random

_________________
<font size=1 face=tahoma color=white>champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends.</font>

Image


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:00 am
Posts: 710
Tank//{Qc} wrote:
I love you guys :eyebrow:


Image


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:35 am
Posts: 224
Location: Staten Island,New York
xtwnd wrote:
get the fuck out random

feeling the love .

_________________
Sharp/Makaveli wrote:
and lolghettokidcheater......lol...

SoLiDiOuS wrote:
hopefully no one helps him and he disappears lol

MilitaryMinded / Metamorphosis / ROFL wrote:
out of everything said. i'm still fucked up about how people saying nigger on these forums is not worth a ban.. but flaming outlaw, sin, and ghettofagcheater is.. noone even edited that post.. seriously WTF

SoLiDiOuS wrote:
ghetto, u cheat, u suck with cheats, puberty hasnt hit ur ballsac
Oh, and the game is almost older than you


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2002 7:00 am
Posts: 3220
Image

_________________
'[SS wrote:
-TonyMontana{MC}']you're a nig and you dress like you're white

Dimebag_ wrote:
you were a wrestler weren't you? You groped men didn't you! LOL! kid you bash everyone but your the biggest piece of shit kid.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2002 7:00 am
Posts: 3220
Image

_________________
'[SS wrote:
-TonyMontana{MC}']you're a nig and you dress like you're white

Dimebag_ wrote:
you were a wrestler weren't you? You groped men didn't you! LOL! kid you bash everyone but your the biggest piece of shit kid.


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2003 5:00 am
Posts: 2445
Location: Detroit, MI
bahahaha....that > any amount of words

_________________
<font size=1 face=tahoma color=white>champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends.</font>

Image


Report this post
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:49 pm
Posts: 119
how could i respond to such things?


Report this post
Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1191 posts ]  Go to page Previous 176 77 78 79 80 Next

All times are UTC-11:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | DVGFX2 by: Prosk8er ©